Treatment time is 45min and 15min to allow for feedback and the Rebalance of Chakras.
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.
It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
What do Reiki treatments do?
Reiki is a safe and soothing treatment that can be:
- Comforting when life is tough
- The relaxing nature of Reiki can be very helpful to people especially at difficult times in our lives. We can all feel overwhelmed or disconnected, sometimes there is a real sense of isolation, both emotionally and spiritually. Reiki treatments can bring feelings of peace, centeredness and an ability to cope better with the challenges of life.
- Reiki can be beneficial in circumstances that are short term, but can also support people dealing with long-standing conditions, helping to bring comfort, acceptance and a more positive outlook.
- Supportive during pregnancy. Reiki can be wonderful for pregnant women. Treatments can be very relaxing and enjoyable for the mother.
- Calming for children. Children usually love Reiki. The length of a session is often shorter than it would be for an adult.
- Reassuring for animals Animals also respond well to Reiki, they too seem to find it relaxing and soothing
- Helpful at the end of life. In such cases Reiki can be a great comfort, helping to promote a sense of peace and acceptance for the dying and their families.